The Definition of BELIEVE
- To accept something as true, genuine, or real
- To hold a firm conviction as to the goodness, efficacy, or ability of something
- To lean into an ambition that seems impossible
Use BELIEVE as a springboard to inspire actionable steps, tangible involvement, and active participation in the powerful global movement: The Wellness Moonshot: A World Free of Preventable Disease.
- Discover your unconscious beliefs. Unearth your hidden beliefs by taking the Primal World Beliefs assessment developed by over 70 researchers. How we live, lead, and think about wellness largely depends on how we view the world ourselves. Once you receive your assessment results, ask yourself: How do my beliefs of the world open possibilities to radically empower wellness in my life and the lives of others? Or how might my worldviews be limiting me? Is the world a friendly or dangerous place? Just or unfair? Competitive or cooperative? Now that you’ve shed light on these beliefs, they are less likely to have an unconscious hold on you.
- Create your own wellness moonshot. If you aren’t sure how to create a personal vision for your life and leadership, check out these steps to get started. What is your vision as a vibrant leader and human being? How will you use this outlook to guide your decisions and actions? Walking the moonshot walk yourself will help you build a better world in which others can thrive.
- Encourage sky-high brainstorming. Foster an environment where people are listened to non-judgmentally and even the craziest of ideas are encouraged, respected, and valued. People will surprise you with truly original thinking that they believe in. Conceptualize a unique wellness moonshot for your organization by identifying a present problem and tapping into your employee’s creativity to solve it. Craft a mission that can fundamentally transform wellness inside and outside of your organization.
- Share your successes socially: Use the hashtag #wellnessmoonshot on social media platforms to spread personal and professional stories to wellness leaders worldwide. Don’t forget to join in the GWI’s Wellness Moonshot celebration on January 28 to inspire and learn from others!
- Incorporate each monthly focus into everyday routines. Urge your teams to use The Wellness Moonshot articles to shape their approach to work. Begin a team meeting with a centering breath or structure renewal into the lifecycle of a project. This database of moonshot articles offers tools and practices on a variety of wellness topics to help make wellbeing part of the ethos and culture at work. Send these best practices to your organization’s stakeholders and invite them to become part of this larger wellness leadership movement.
- Customize The Wellness Moonshot resources for your city, country, or community. Contact Kendra Kobler (Kendra.Kobler@globalwellnessinstitute.com) for specific ways to customize The Wellness Moonshot branding assets and educational materials to meet the needs and aspirations of your network. Learn more about these wellness thought leaders in China, India, and Israel, to mirror how global strategic partnerships tailor their own goals through The Wellness Moonshot.