Researchers, journalists, academia and industry leaders look to the Global Wellness Institute as the leading global research and educational resource for the $4.5 trillion wellness industry. We can help you find the right contacts to shape your story: wellness and wellness evidence experts, research source information, industry leaders from the spa, tourism, hospitality and medical communities.
We can help you with your story, please contact Beth McGroarty.
The Latest Press Releases & News Alerts
- The Global Wellness Institute Spotlights South Korea’s $113 Billion Wellness Economy
- Global Wellness Institute Ranks 145 Countries by Wellness Market Size
- The Global Wellness Institute (GWI) Announces Canada as Latest Country Added to its “Geography of Wellness” Platform
- The Global Wellness Economy Reaches a Record $5.6 Trillion—And It’s Forecast to Hit $8.5 Trillion by 2027
- Global Wellness Institute Announces Recipients of Second Annual “Susie Ellis Scholarship for Equity in Wellness”
- The Global Wellness Institute (GWI) Announces Japan as Latest Country Added to its “Geography of Wellness” Platform
- WellnessEvidence.com Adds CBD to Its Growing List of Wellness Approaches with Aim of Empowering Consumers to Make More Informed Decisions
- Global Wellness Institute Releases First Wellness Policy Toolkit on Physical Activity