Empowering Wellness Worldwide
The Global Wellness Institute’s (GWI) research, educational programs and initiatives are the foundation of its mission to empower wellness worldwide by educating the public and private sectors about preventative health and wellness. The GWI accomplishes this straightforward goal by uniting the health and wellness industries and providing its industry-leading research at no cost. These programs have also made possible the growth of the $4.2 trillion wellness industry.
GWI Ambassadors Make a Global Impact
By representing their countries and communities, Global Wellness Institute Ambassadors play a critical role in GWI’s mission to improve the health of people around the globe.
We invite you to make a tax-deductible gift of $1,000 or more to the Institute and become an Ambassador for a period of one year and be recognized as a leader in the global campaign to empower wellness worldwide.
A donation of $1,000 or more, per person
Click to donate by check | Our Tax ID number is 47-3850534
Exclusive Benefits & Recognition
Opportunity to participate in the access+INSIGHTS online think-tank
Each month GWI presents a “Zoominar” on a cutting-edge topic with a world-renowned expert. During these one-hour online video or audio conference calls, Ambassadors have the opportunity to contribute their insights and expertise as well as ask questions of the expert. These conversations are offered exclusively for GWI Ambassadors and will be recorded for Ambassadors to access any time.
- September 26, 2018: CBD: The Buzziest Wellness Trend with Melisse Gelula, Co-Founder, Well+Good
- August 29, 2018: The Marriage of Wellness + Medicine: Has the Time Come? with Dr. Richard Carmona, 17th Surgeon General of the United States, Chief of Health Innovation, Canyon Ranch
- July 25, 2018: Can Wellness, Fashion and Retail Play Nicely Together? with Jessica Jesse, CEO and Creative Director, BuDhaGirl
- June 27, 2018: Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Wellness: The Next Frontier with Maggie Hsu, Business Development, Airswap
- May 30, 2018: Building Well: How Wellness is Fueling a Powerful, High-Premium Real Estate Market with GWI Senior Research Fellows, Katherine Johnston and Ophelia Yeung
- April 18, 2018: Brain Optimization with Devon White, Co-Founder of Field
- March 28, 2018: Wellness Meets Happiness with Beth McGroarty, GWI Research Director
Invitations to Press Events and GWI Roundtables
Gain unparalleled access to what’s happening in wellness globally at GWI media events and Roundtables. The GWI’s New York press event, held each January, gives insiders an exclusive first-look at GWI Research Reports, the Summit Trends Report, and more.
Exclusive Opportunities at the Global Wellness Summit
Held annually in a different country, the Global Wellness Summit is the world’s most important conference on the business of wellness. Each year GWI Ambassadors receive special seating, recognition and unique opportunities to meet with other Ambassadors.
The Monthly Barometer: Wellness Edition by Economist, Thierry Malleret
GWI has partnered with Thierry Malleret, previously with the World Economic Forum, to produce an exclusive version of his highly sought after Monthly Barometer, written for high net worth individuals around the world. Each month, Ambassadors receive Malleret’s overview monthly of the most important global economic issues, along with insight on their impact on the wellness economy.