Clinical Wellness Best Practices
NEAR TERM OBJECTIVES (2015)
- To shine a light on the medical pioneers that have adopted wellness into their medical programs, as a resource and beacon for other medical centers, academic and research institutions
- To heighten patient and consumer awareness of wellness programs within medical centers and clinics.
NEAR-TERM TASKS OF THE GROUP INCLUDE:
- Research and publish a directory of clinical wellness programs within established medical centers around the world
- Identify best practices within the clinical wellness community
- Foster discussion among medical thought leaders on how to better integrate wellness into the traditional physician-patient relationship and allopathic ecosystem.
- Foster platforms for medical wellness leaders to discuss their institutions’ respective roles, programs and objectives around wellness and wellbeing
LONGER TERM OBJECTIVES (2016 & BEYOND)
- Evaluate and rank the world’s leading medical wellness centers
- Explore and evaluate penetration of wellness practices in the medical research community
- Research the adoption of wellness and complementary/integrative strategies in the pharmaceutical community (TCM, herbal treatments, homeopathy) and explore new avenues of acceptance, adoption and change.
- Research and publish the acceptance of wellness into health insurance plans with respect to covered treatments, rates and reimbursements.