2017 New York Press Event
The Global Wellness Economy Has Balls!
On Tuesday, January 31 at a unique press event at Steelcase headquarters in Manhattan, the Global Wellness Institute (GWI) released the Global Wellness Economy Monitor, the only research that measures and analyzes the ten markets (from fitness/mind-body to wellness tourism) that comprise the global wellness industry.
“The growth trajectory of the wellness industry appears unstoppable,” said GWI’s senior researchers, Katherine Johnston and Ophelia Yeung. “And the report released today contains a wealth of data on regional markets: from the top 20 national markets for wellness travel, spa and workplace wellness to how fast key markets will grow through 2020 to the first regional data on the emerging wellness real estate category.”
Read full press release here.
- A complimentary PDF digital copy of the Global Wellness Economy Monitor
- Charts & Graphs of the Global Wellness Economy Monitor
- PowerPoint Presentation of the report
- The full press release
- FB video of the press event (Go to minute 42, you will see the introduction of our surprise guest, Dr. Mehmet Oz!)
- Twitter feed from the press event