Mental Wellness Initiative Relevant Links
Below is a partial list of links and resources relevant to mental wellness. As our initiative continues to grow and evolve, so will this list, but let this serve as a starting point to offer further information on this topic.
- Addiction Center
- All Treatment
- Luxury Beach Rehab
- Ocean Recovery Centre
- Recall Report
- The Recovery Village
- Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley
- Positive Psychology Center at the University of Pennsylvania
Relevant Initiatives & Organizations
- Global Wellness Day
- National Mental Health Week 2017 (Australia)
- Wellness Communities Initiative
- World Mental Health Day – 10 October
NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL POLICY
- Mental Health, Well-being and Disability: A New Global Priority, 2015 United Nations University, United Nations, World Bank Group, The University of Tokyo KOMEX
- GOV.UK Publications A springboard to UK-based government policy documents, workplace recommendations, and toolkits and frameworks to enhance and support mental wellbeing.
- Prince William, Duke of Cambridge on Children’s use of digital media and mental health
Mental Wellness in the Media
The Global Wellness Institute serves as an umbrella organization for numerous Initiatives, that are independently chaired and run. The resources, editorial, research and opinions presented by the Initiatives do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Global Wellness Institute.